- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 400 EURO
- FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE: 550 EURO
- ASK A QUOTATION FOR A BIGGER PARTY OF PEOPLE
- START TIME: 9:30 AM
- DURATION: 8 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- Private Group
- Basque Local Driver/Guide
- All transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- Txakoli wine glass with a snack in Getaria
- FULL LUNCH IN A CIDER HOUSE style restaurant with unlimited cider form the barrels
- Any other not specified personal items
Hike part of St James Way through Txakoli vineyards
Comfortable hike through Txakoli vineyards,stop over in Getaria for a glass of Txakoli wine with a snack and after all the hiking effort, sit in a cider house for a fantastic traditional lunch with unlimited cider from the barrels!
Made famous from the 2010 American film The Way (featuring Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez), the trails are perfect for scenic walks
Walking time: around 4 hours, with multiple stops along the way for pictures, snacks, rest etc.
Starting in Zumaia, will walk through Txakoli vineyards keeping the ocean as amazing backdrop. This first part of the hike is a moderate level hike and takes about 2 hours
After watching the origin of the Txakoli, we will make a stop over in Getaria to taste the "final product", a glass of Txakoli with a pintxo(tapa) will give us a shot of energy to continue our way to Zarautz
A very well deserved great lunch will be awaiting in a traditional Cider House style restaurant with unlimited cider directly from the barrels
We will drive you back to your hotel in San Sebastian
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- If you need us to add a Txakoli winery visit, please let us know
- This tour could also be done in "Without Lunch" option.