- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 395 EURO
- FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE: 550 EURO
- ASK A QUOTATION FOR A BIGGER PARTY OF PEOPLE
- START TIME: 9:30 AM
- DURATION: 6 HOURS (3 hours hike + 3 hours lunch and sightseeing)
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- Private Group
- Basque Local Driver/Guide
- All transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- Boat Tickets for Pasajes San Juan
- FULL LUNCH AT THE END OF THE HIKE
- Any other not specified personal items
Hike part of St James Way through along the coast
Start the walk in your Hotel in San Sebastian, and hike this comfortable medieval Christian pilgrimage route that overlooks the breathtaking Basque Coast, finishing in the picturesque Pasajes de San Juan where we will have a very well deserved lunch in a waterfront restaurant
Made famous from the 2010 American film The Way (featuring Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez), the trails are perfect for scenic walks
Walking time: around 4 hours, with multiple stops along the way for pictures, snacks, rest etc.
The mountainside is etched with a centuries-old walking trail that was once a Christian pilgrimage route to the town of Santiago de Compostela, where St James’ remains are said to be buried.
Known as the Way of St James or the Pilgrims’ Way, the coastal trail is now as popular for its views as it is for its history, offering incomparable vistas of San Sebastian and the Basque Coast.
Hiking rocky paths, we will make plenty of stops to soak up the panoramas. The route heads down the hill and goes at a steady pace, allowing you to focus on the idyllic scenery stretched out before you. Once we arrive to Pasajes San Pedro on the Bay of Pasaia, we will board a sightseeing boat to cross the waters to Pasajes San Juan.
A very well deserved great lunch will be awaiting in a waterfront restaurant in Pasajes San Juan, a captivating coastal village, with very narrow streets, where the 19th-century French poet Victor Hugo found inspiration.
We will drive you back to your hotel in San Sebastian
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- This tour could also be done in "Without Lunch" option.