- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 470 EURO
- ASK A QUOTATION FOR A BIGGER PARTY OF PEOPLE
- START TIME: 10:00AM
- DURATION: 5 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- Private Group
- Basque Local Guide
- Entry tickets to Mount Igueldo viewpoint
- 3 course full lunch with wine in a private Gastronomic Club
- Any other not specified items
Walk the city, lunch in a private Gastronomic Club
This is a half day tour that starts as a city tour and finishes with a great lunch including wine in a private Gastronomic Club
Get introduced to the world known Basque Cuisine as the Basques do it, let us open the doors of a "invitation-only" private Gastronomic Club for you, to enjoy a 3 course wonderful lunch with wine!.
You will have the chance to admire San Sebastian from its best viewpoint, Mount Igueldo, that will give you the full perspective of the city
Short stop in the "Peine de los Vientos" to visit the most symbolic place of the city, and then a complete walk throught the city, with multiple stories and tales that happened in San Sebastian during the history.
We know how important is to interact with locals to understand better this gentle culture and this is our aim, that you feel the real thing, meeting locals in their habitat, and being members of the most emblematic Gastronomic Club in the city, we can grant you access to this "invitation-only" institution, to have a wonderful 3 course lunch, prepared by a professional chef
A delicious 3 course Basque traditional lunch will be served paired with plenty of Rioja wine
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- This tour could also be done from Bilbao, please check conditions.