TASTING AND LUNCH DETAILS:
- EXCLUSIVE WINERY VISITS INCLUDED: 2
Each visit takes around 90 minutes and will taste at least 2 wines in each
- TASTINGS IN OTHER WINERIES INCLUDED: 0
- LUNCH INCLUDED: YES
Gourmet lunch at a creative cuisine restaurant including wine pairing
- ASK A QUOTATION LETTING US KNOW THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP
- START TIME: 8:15 AM
- DURATION: 10 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- AN EXTRA FEE IS APPLIED FOR TOURS FROM BILBAO
- Private Group
- Basque Local Driver/Guide
- All transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- TICKETS FOR 2 WINERIES INCLUDING TASTING IN BOTH
- 4 COURSE GOURMET LUNCH WITH WINE PAIRING
- Any other not specified items
A High-end tour for wine enthusiasts, from winery owners and winemakers!
Top Rioja winery owners and winemakers, will host us in a private visit and tasting in their wonderful properties, sharing their winemaking secrets to allow you get a full wine inmersion
After lunch, we will explore the iconic medieval style village of Laguardia and also will take you to get external views of the unique architecture wineries as Marques del Riscal & Ysios .
Begin with a visit to a estate that produces outstanding 100% Tempranillo based Reserva prestige wines as well as a delicious white, made with Viura and Garnacha Blanca. The charming owner leads the private tour and tasting and this is an intimate tour for our special guests
If this winery or winemaker is not available, we will pick another similar one
Cellars which date back to the 16th century are responsible for the ageing of the wine, under the best temperatures and humidity.
Respect and care with which these wines are treated is why this winery is recognized, after 30 years and since its first vintage in 1974, as the result of an ideal combination of vineyards, climate, soil, and technology. In short, a wine with great personality that has triumphed both in Spain and beyond
In its cellars, among La Rioja's oldest, the echoes of the most deeply-rooted winemaking tradition can be heard along with the sounds of the latest technology.
If this winery is not available, we will pick another similar one
Situated on a hill and surrounded by a 13th century wall, it is a natural balcony towards the wine region. Its streets and corners preserved medieval taste great and economy is based on the wine industry with many subterranean cave-wine-cellars.
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- If you need us to add a 3rd winery visit or want to visit a specific winery, please let us know
- This tour could also be done from Bilbao, please check conditions.