TASTING AND LUNCH DETAILS:
- GUIDED WINERY TOURS INCLUDED: 1
Tour the winery for 90 minutes and taste 5 of their wines
- TASTINGS IN OTHER WINERIES INCLUDED: 2
Tasting sessions in 2 wineries tasting 2-4 wines in each
- LUNCH INCLUDED: YES
A traditional Riojan style Hot & Cold tapas based meal paired with a bottle of great Rioja red wine.
- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 540 EURO
- FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE: 740 EURO
- ASK A QUOTATION FOR A BIGGER PARTY OF PEOPLE
- START TIME: 8:15 AM
- DURATION: 10 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- AN EXTRA FEE IS APPLIED FOR TOURS FROM BILBAO
- Private Group
- Basque Local Driver/Guide
- All transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- A visit to 3 wineries including a guided tour at one of them
- HOT & COLD TAPAS BASED LUNCH PAIRED WITH WINE
- Food & drinks
- Any other not specified items
Discover the secrets of winemaking
We will take you in a up close and personal visits to hand picked winery, that are passionate about their wines.
After lunch, we will explore the iconic medieval style village of Laguardia and also will take you to get external views and photo opportunities of the unique architecture wineries as Marques del Riscal & Ysios .
Located in the famous Trains Station quarter of the city of Haro, this winery produces a big range of high quality wines, from the terroir concept wines to classical Gran Reservas, made from the best of its estates, where grapevines collect the essence of a unique land.
If this winery is not available, we will pick another similar one
We will get to 2 other wineries, from Classical Rioja wineries to small boutique family owned ones, hopping in to their wine bars, to taste the best wine of each winery.
2 to 4 wines will be served in each winery, and those wines will always be over 90 Parker Points
For lunchtime, we will head to a winery, where you will be served a traditional Riojan style Hot & Cold tapas based meal paired with Rioja red wine.
Lunch could be served in an outdoor terrace, overlooking their vineyards or at a unique private cellar carved out of the bedrock .
Situated on a hill and surrounded by a 13th century wall, it is a natural balcony towards the wine region. Its streets and corners preserved medieval taste great and economy is based on the wine industry with many subterranean cave-wine-cellars.
We will take you to get external views & photo opportunities of the unique architecture wineries as Marques del Riscal & Ysios
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- If you need us to add a 3rd winery visit or want to visit a specific winery, please let us know
- This tour could also be done from Bilbao, please check conditions.