- ASK A QUOTATION LETTING US KNOW THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP
- START TIME: 10:00 AM
- DURATION: 5-6 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- Guided market stroll to buy ingredients
- Private hands-on cooking class, with a local instructor
- Three-course lunch, made up of the delicious dishes you’ll prepare, accompanied with fine Rioja wines.
- Dossier with recipes in English, for you to practice at home!
- Any other not specified items
COOK, BE BASQUE
Get introduced to the world known Basque Cuisine as the Basques do it, this cooking class happens in a real life Gastronomic Club.
We know how important is to interact with locals to understand better this gentle culture and this is our aim, that you feel the real thing, meeting locals in their habitat
So, put your apron on, roll your sleeves up, grab a glass of wine and be ready for this fantastic experience
We will walk to one of the Central Market of San Sebastian where we´ll meet local farmers and producers and will buy some of the ingredients of our cooking class directly from them.
Once we arrive to a our private Gastronomic Club, it is time to put our aprons on, roll our sleeves up, grab a glass of wine and start to enjoy a real experience in the kitchen with our chef and the locals that could be there that day. Our chef will show you the secrets of the basque cuisine and you will be apply them directly there, on the fire,chopping, shaking, mixing!
After our work in the kitchen, it is time to enjoy the fruit of our labour.
A delicious Basque traditional lunch: Rice with lobster, Kokotxas in the Green Sauce, Bacalao al pil-pil, some local fish or meat if you prefer and all topped with a traditional dessert and plenty of Rioja wine
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- If you have any food restriction or alergy , please let us know