- FOR 2 PEOPLE: 380 EURO
- FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE: 460 EURO
- ASK A QUOTATION FOR A BIGGER PARTY OF PEOPLE
- START TIME: 9:30 AM
- DURATION: 8 HOURS
- THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN YOUR HOTEL
- Private Group
- Basque Local Driver/Guide
- All transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- Food & drinks
- Entrances to venues, museums etc
- Any other not specified items in the tour description
The best "Off The Beaten Path" Basque tour
Explore the rural Basque countryside and charming coastal villages, all in one day!
Driving near to the summit of this rocky mountain, we will make a short walk out in the fields to admire both, the inland green valleys, and the Atlantic ocean.
An impressive religious monument, built between the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries around the Casa Torre is the birthplace of the founder of the Jesuites, St. Ignatius of Loyola.
Drive through narrow mountain roads, villages, sheep and cows … we will discover the essence of the Basque Country! Stop at the foothills of Mount Izarraitz to have beautiful views of the mountainous interior as well as the coastline.
The place where the green mountains, suddenly meet the Atlantic Ocean! Take a walk of 30 minutes for a nice spot to discover an amazing place! At this point of the coast, the mountains drop steeply to sea level, with wonderful views and let us look at the raw rock formations formed over millions of years.
The charming little fishing village of Getaria. Home of Juan Sebastian Elcano (Getaria 1487-1526) the man who was first to sail around the world. It is probably one of the most treasured medieval centers which best reflects the passing of time.
ADAPTING TO YOU:
- Our tours are private, so we could add / remove / change anything on them to meet your preferences
- This tour could also be done from Bilbao, please check conditions.